We are a Fully Vaccinated Clinic!
Your safety and health is our top priority. We are back in the office with strict protocols in place. We are taking extra measures to protect you and others at this time. Please review the new protocols so you are prepared for your upcoming appointment.
- We now screen patients upon arrival with a temperature check. We require you do not enter our office if you, or anyone in your household, has had or currently has, a cough, fever or sore throat within the last 14 days
- We ask you prepare by wearing loose, warm clothing – you will not be taking off any clothes and acu-points should be easily accessible.
- We are offering cupping for essential cases. Due to the extra time and procedures needed in cleaning rooms and supplies there is now a $20 surcharge for cupping if added to your acupuncture session.
- We require you to wear a mask. Your acupuncturist will be wearing a mask as well.
- If you arrive early please wait in your car until your schedule time and bring only necessary personal items.
- No guest or children will be allowed inside with you and our waiting area will be closed.
- Upon arrival and departure please wash your hands with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds. We also will have hand sanitizer for your use in each treatment room.
- Please maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another and avoid any unnecessary physical contact or time lingering in the common spaces of the office.
- We will be sanitizing all hard surfaces including door handles, treatment tables, work spaces etc before and after each session.
- We are now keeping credit cards on file for secure “no-contact” checkout. Our office will be contacting you to arrange leaving your payment information so we can process payment in the safest manner.